Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.


    Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Share
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 pm

    Go Go F wrote:
    golden64 wrote:no prob i get outta class at 8pm so i can swing by then or i can drop it off at 9am when i head to class let me know
    Bling Bling Wud Up
    Wud Up king
    avatar
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 am

    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    Go Go F wrote:
    golden64 wrote:no prob i get outta class at 8pm so i can swing by then or i can drop it off at 9am when i head to class let me know
    Bling Bling Wud Up
    Wud Up king
    give me a call
    avatar
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 pm

    have you ever heard bout a crazy white boy takin the dot motorcycle course on a extended busa and passin it? if not now ya have i still had a point to spare too!
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Sun May 31, 2009 11:14 pm

    golden64 wrote:have you ever heard bout a crazy white boy takin the dot motorcycle course on a extended busa and passin it? if not now ya have i still had a point to spare too!
    affraid Fo Shizzle Ace Ventura Ace Ventura Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley
    avatar
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 pm

    golden64 wrote:have you ever heard bout a crazy white boy takin the dot motorcycle course on a extended busa and passin it? if not now ya have i still had a point to spare too!
    Funny shit there good job Rock Out
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:50 pm

    Shawn, nice burnout on the Busa What a Face What a Face Try not to kill yourself homie Cool
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm

    Wife's Durango, thanks Quad Cities cheers and Shawn's Busa (Looney look what I got back Shocked )




    avatar
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

    Go Go F wrote:
    golden64 wrote:have you ever heard bout a crazy white boy takin the dot motorcycle course on a extended busa and passin it? if not now ya have i still had a point to spare too!
    Funny shit there good job Rock Out
    i lost my nos bottle on one corner got to low and broke the mount had to drag it to the finish or i woulda failed. thanks that how we startin this summer off
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 pm

    golden64 wrote:
    Go Go F wrote:
    golden64 wrote:have you ever heard bout a crazy white boy takin the dot motorcycle course on a extended busa and passin it? if not now ya have i still had a point to spare too!
    Funny shit there good job Rock Out
    i lost my nos bottle on one corner got to low and broke the mount had to drag it to the finish or i woulda failed. thanks that how we startin this summer off


    Smiley Wave you gonna kill yourself homie (hopefully not) Shocked
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:32 pm

    OK Shawn, one last time, TRY NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (or go fast when it is RAINING) Very Happy Very Happy
    Well you needed new plastic and now you have a reason


    avatar
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:58 am

    just got it all on order plus my power commander who needs 22's when ur bike will run 200+ mph
    avatar
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm

    Its never a good thing when a bike goes down ....Thank God your ok and just the bike got hurt...


    _________________
    AI 4 Life
    Keep On Rollin Baby

    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

    Well here you go Shawn (the new addition to the Busa everyone) Shocked Shocked




    Well Nevaeh is almost 2 so time to start her bike. So here ya go, the start of the Care Bear bike. Will be done by this weekend with Shawn's help and our new member James' help. James' pics. coming soon.


    (from chrome to pink)<-------whatever


    fresh from powdercoating



    some parts (more on order, not here yet) cheers
    avatar
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:16 pm

    thanks everyone yea i feel real lucky im glad that my bike only had plastic damage plus it gave me an excuse to get the power commander
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

    The birth of a new legend is among us, it isn't done yet but this is what me and James<-----(with the red Impala) got done this weekend. More to come.





    Here is half of the front-end





    Seat is not quite there yet but here it is anyway


    avatar
    lo lyfe

    Number of posts : 34
    Age : 38
    Location : ottumwa ia
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  lo lyfe on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 am

    i want to give a shout out to all of the guys that made it down to the eldon show thanks for making it down and making the show all kinds of fun and i also talked to the guy that puts on the show and he agreed for next year to add a bike class and an air ride/hydrolic classes just for us so next year hope all you guys can come back out this show is always the 3rd or 4th sunday of june i go to it year after year Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    avatar
    chad_ott

    Number of posts : 144
    Age : 30
    Location : ottumwa
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  chad_ott on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 pm

    thanks homies for making it down for the show i hope you guys had fun. Hey me and kayla are coming up this weekend and hope to stay up there sat and sunday let me know if that ok man
    avatar
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:13 pm

    hey linn will be down there as well so have a good time see ya soon
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

    Go Go F wrote:hey linn will be down there as well so have a good time see ya soon

    In Des Moines?
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:16 pm

    lo lyfe wrote:i want to give a shout out to all of the guys that made it down to the eldon show thanks for making it down and making the show all kinds of fun and i also talked to the guy that puts on the show and he agreed for next year to add a bike class and an air ride/hydrolic classes just for us so next year hope all you guys can come back out this show is always the 3rd or 4th sunday of june i go to it year after year Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle

    Did u say bike class? Hell yeah we will be there (bike classes are a rare breed these days)
    avatar
    lo lyfe

    Number of posts : 34
    Age : 38
    Location : ottumwa ia
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  lo lyfe on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm

    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    lo lyfe wrote:i want to give a shout out to all of the guys that made it down to the eldon show thanks for making it down and making the show all kinds of fun and i also talked to the guy that puts on the show and he agreed for next year to add a bike class and an air ride/hydrolic classes just for us so next year hope all you guys can come back out this show is always the 3rd or 4th sunday of june i go to it year after year Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle

    Did u say bike class? Hell yeah we will be there (bike classes are a rare breed these days)

    hell yea i takled him into doin next year as a trial so hope all you guys can make it down so you will continue to have a nice lil show with a class for you kina close to home Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    avatar
    lo lyfe

    Number of posts : 34
    Age : 38
    Location : ottumwa ia
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  lo lyfe on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:32 pm




    also got a new ride last night Bling Bling Bling Bling
    avatar
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm

    lo lyfe wrote:got a new ride last night Bling Bling Bling Bling
    nice truck
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm

    lo lyfe wrote:


    also got a new ride last night Bling Bling Bling Bling

    Bling Bling wanna sale?
    avatar
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 38
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm

    can not wait to hang with ya Chad this weekend, we ready to roll (anyone else wanna roll?)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:42 am