Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.


    Altered Images.....Des Moines

    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:26 pm

    Congrats Shawn on getting that license back....cant wait to roll now cheers cheers Bling Bling Clapping Smiley Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    lo lyfe
    lo lyfe

    Number of posts : 34
    Age : 38
    Location : ottumwa ia
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  lo lyfe on Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 pm

    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    lo lyfe wrote:what up des moines hey jus lettin you know that there is a show in ottumwa at the beach ottumwa first one in years hope you guys can make it down its june 6th and no there is no lowrider class but if we can get enogh of them to show up we might be able to get them to put one in for us Rock Out Rock Out Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    they got something for the bike? if so I might blow my homies show off to come down there....he will have another one later in the year, so will make that one. cheers cheers

    no they dont have a bike class but when has that stopped you from commin down lol you should come down and hanging out with us this is the same show you took 1st from with the bike last year its just in a new location Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm

    lo lyfe wrote:
    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    lo lyfe wrote:what up des moines hey jus lettin you know that there is a show in ottumwa at the beach ottumwa first one in years hope you guys can make it down its june 6th and no there is no lowrider class but if we can get enogh of them to show up we might be able to get them to put one in for us Rock Out Rock Out Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    they got something for the bike? if so I might blow my homies show off to come down there....he will have another one later in the year, so will make that one. cheers cheers

    no they dont have a bike class but when has that stopped you from commin down lol you should come down and hanging out with us this is the same show you took 1st from with the bike last year its just in a new location Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    special interest?
    ialows10
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Tue May 19, 2009 12:10 pm

    do they have a mini truck class?????????
    lo lyfe
    lo lyfe

    Number of posts : 34
    Age : 38
    Location : ottumwa ia
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  lo lyfe on Tue May 19, 2009 4:23 pm

    ialows10 wrote:do they have a mini truck class?????????


    yea they have a mini truck class and a mini car class as well
    ialows10
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm

    lo lyfe wrote:
    ialows10 wrote:do they have a mini truck class?????????


    yea they have a mini truck class and a mini car class as well



    Sweeeeet thanks for dA iNfO
    ialows10
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Wed May 20, 2009 7:59 pm

    what up with spencer now that he is going to body drop his truck to be lowest in iowa.... he to fucking good to post in here????????????????????????
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

    Number of posts : 144
    Age : 31
    Location : ottumwa
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  chad_ott on Thu May 21, 2009 1:12 am

    whats up dan you coming down for the show i wana see some of that moon walking on your bed cover that richie was telling me about
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Thu May 21, 2009 10:13 pm

    ialows10 wrote:what up with spencer now that he is going to body drop his truck to be lowest in iowa.... he to fucking good to post in here????????????????????????
    confused confused havent talked to him forever
    ialows10
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Fri May 22, 2009 4:38 am

    chad_ott wrote:whats up dan you coming down for the show i wana see some of that moon walking on your bed cover that richie was telling me about


    yes I will be there 4 dA show........only if you moon walk with me homie Ace Ventura
    ialows10
    ialows10

    Number of posts : 187
    Age : 52
    Location : Quad Citys
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  ialows10 on Fri May 22, 2009 4:39 am

    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    ialows10 wrote:what up with spencer now that he is going to body drop his truck to be lowest in iowa.... he to fucking good to post in here????????????????????????
    confused confused havent talked to him forever


    tell him he is a punk azz bitch...................LOL
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:22 am

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02010
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02410
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02510
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02210

    ....rollin on Saturday night
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:27 am

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02110

    .....hopefully a member in the future, motor just got rebuilt, is ready to go in for paint and wheels. cant wait to see it when it comes out. It was fun rolling with ya sat though.
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Sun May 24, 2009 9:13 pm

    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 02110

    .....hopefully a member in the future, motor just got rebuilt, is ready to go in for paint and wheels. cant wait to see it when it comes out. It was fun rolling with ya sat though.
    you just gave me wood
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

    Number of posts : 144
    Age : 31
    Location : ottumwa
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  chad_ott on Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 pm

    lol dan have you ever heard of white men cant jump well this white man cant dance to save my life lol but i guess i can do the sprincler lol jp or the good old q tip
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 pm

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00110
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00310
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00210------wifes brothers car, bought my 18's
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00410

    3 day weekends, I love them, that means cruising on Sundays cheers drunken cheers
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 pm

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00111
    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 00211
    Decided not to plate (for now). Painted them. Thanks to Golden64 for the prep work Bling Bling Bling Bling
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

    Number of posts : 144
    Age : 31
    Location : ottumwa
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  chad_ott on Mon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm

    those are sick as hell lol we need some of those in o town for the twisted guys lol. has any one found out on the plaqes yet.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Tue May 26, 2009 9:10 am

    chad_ott wrote:those are sick as hell lol we need some of those in o town for the twisted guys lol. has any one found out on the plaqes yet.
    Wink
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

    afro hey call me Friday and remind me please i need to contact
    golden64
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm

    i cant believe how close that is to my car thanks great work dennis
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Wed May 27, 2009 11:15 pm

    golden64 wrote:i cant believe how close that is to my car thanks great work dennis
    no prob. homie that is what family is for Ace Ventura Cant wait till the sixth, finally Des Moines rolling deeper Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Might need your help with your big jack Sat. night putting those rims on Fo Shizzle
    golden64
    golden64

    Number of posts : 12
    Age : 34
    Location : newton
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  golden64 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

    no prob i get outta class at 8pm so i can swing by then or i can drop it off at 9am when i head to class let me know
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

    Number of posts : 275
    Age : 46
    Location : Davenport
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Go Go F on Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

    golden64 wrote:no prob i get outta class at 8pm so i can swing by then or i can drop it off at 9am when i head to class let me know
    Bling Bling Wud Up
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

    Number of posts : 254
    Age : 39
    Location : Des Moines
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  A.I.Caddy77 on Thu May 28, 2009 10:40 pm

    golden64 wrote:no prob i get outta class at 8pm so i can swing by then or i can drop it off at 9am when i head to class let me know
    prob. at 8 if thats cool.

    Sponsored content

    Altered Images.....Des Moines - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images.....Des Moines

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:27 am