Altered Images Car Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.

+15
Brock h
bigwiggle
Immortal1
golden64
in the town in a car
rolnlow
lo lyfe
chad_ott
bagged93caprice
ialows10
A.I.Caddy77
Go Go F
lowpsi
Looney
JS4CRZN
19 posters

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

Post  JS4CRZN Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 pm

ialows10 wrote:
    Go Go F wrote:wud up James those things look great will have to get your page going soon when the G get a few extra min, hope the weather stays better would like to see everyone again soon also there will be a real nice show in Peoria on July 11 as soon as I get more info I will post it i do know the classes will be correct and the show will be judged cherry

July 11th hey thats my B-day Birthday Smiley

Four days after my B-day also Birthday Smiley Anyone bringing cake for us?
    ialows10
    ialows10

Number of posts : 187

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

Post  ialows10 Sat May 16, 2009 2:27 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:
    ialows10 wrote:
    Go Go F wrote:wud up James those things look great will have to get your page going soon when the G get a few extra min, hope the weather stays better would like to see everyone again soon also there will be a real nice show in Peoria on July 11 as soon as I get more info I will post it i do know the classes will be correct and the show will be judged cherry

And seven days before my kids b-day someone better be bringing a cake for us...... bounce
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sat May 16, 2009 4:16 pm

wud up James....whats up with that bike? C if ya can get pics on here of it. Ace Ventura Ace Ventura Ace Ventura
    lo lyfe
    lo lyfe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

Post  lo lyfe Sat May 16, 2009 5:43 pm

ialows10 wrote:
    JS4CRZN wrote:
    ialows10 wrote:

And seven days before my kids b-day someone better be bringing a cake for us...... bounce

And my b day is the same as pauls is Smile
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Sat May 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Ok this is getting to much now......I was born on my Mom's B-day..7/11.....my kids G/F is in july as well.....hell were just a bunch of crabs....lol
    lo lyfe
    lo lyfe

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Empty ottumwa new draggin wagon

Post  lo lyfe Sat May 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0210

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0211

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0212

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0213

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0214

Bling Bling Bling Bling Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    lo lyfe
    lo lyfe

Post  lo lyfe Sat May 16, 2009 9:18 pm

ialows10 wrote:Ok this is getting to much now......I was born on my Mom's B-day..7/11.....my kids G/F is in july as well.....hell were just a bunch of crabs....lol

no you just know dont anyone have anything better to do come winter time lol Rock Out Rock Out Ace Ventura Ace Ventura
    lowpsi
    lowpsi

Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Empty good to see eveyone

Post  lowpsi Sat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

it was good to see everyone today glad to see seth jumped on board with the club hope we all can do it again real soon
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  chad_ott Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 am

yea i hope next time the people i ask will not change at the last moment (at work) and to just clear it up me and james talked today and ididnt mean for what i said about james to come out rude and yes james i did reread it and like i said today im sorry. i guess i was more mad then i thought i was hope we still good. cyclops And yea the otown chapter is looking realy good Clapping Smiley Clapping Smiley Birthday Smiley Ace Ventura happy b day guys
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sun May 17, 2009 7:52 am

lo lyfe wrote:Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0210

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0211

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0212

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0213

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 4 Pic_0214

Bling Bling Bling Bling Fo Shizzle Fo Shizzle
    Arrow Bling Bling Bling Bling
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sun May 17, 2009 10:31 pm

HELLO BUSY CHAPTER bounce
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Wed May 20, 2009 5:40 am

drunken Sup Pres.
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  chad_ott Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

whats up guys lol
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Thu May 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Wud Up brothers from the south....me, shawn, and nick rolling down on the sixth Fo Shizzle Rock Out Clapping Smiley Ace Ventura
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Fri May 22, 2009 4:41 am

A.I.Caddy77 wrote:Wud Up brothers from the south....me, shawn, and nick rolling down on the sixth Fo Shizzle Rock Out Clapping Smiley Ace Ventura

hell yeah when you get here you can ride wid me
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 am

Looking forward to seeing the Fam from Des Moines. We got alot of new shit going down for you to see. Fo Shizzle
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sat May 23, 2009 11:10 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:Looking forward to seeing the Fam from Des Moines. We got alot of new shit going down for you to see. Fo Shizzle
    cant wait to come hang out.....paul if you can post the flyer on here....wanna know if there is a class for the caddy.Bringing the bike for sure, son has been yelling that we havnt had it out this year, so why not in Ottumwa.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 pm

James good to meet your boy and playing golf.....glad you got to meet Shawn. Rematch on the sixth at the college Very Happy
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Mon May 25, 2009 8:26 am

You boys wouldnt be playing frisbee golf?? You know that that is one of my favorite pastimes. Secret
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

I am going to Indianola on the 31st. got a ticket to the Lazerfest concert. Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Mon May 25, 2009 10:32 am

JS4CRZN wrote:I am going to Indianola on the 31st. got a ticket to the Lazerfest concert. Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    me to Korn here I come Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Ace Ventura Ace Ventura Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Fri May 29, 2009 12:43 pm

I got my tank back today. Clapping Smiley Lets hope it works.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:I got my tank back today. Clapping Smiley Lets hope it works.
    Paul what time you getting to the concert Sunday? Let me know Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat May 30, 2009 5:34 am

A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    JS4CRZN wrote:I got my tank back today. Clapping Smiley Lets hope it works.
    Paul what time you getting to the concert Sunday? Let me know Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out

Probably arrive sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 You got to be carefull tailgating I heard they werent going to allow it. But how can they stop 50,000 people? I will keep my eyes open for you.
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat May 30, 2009 5:37 am

Gangster Shooting Gangster Shooting Gangster Shooting MY TANK STILL LEAKS Gangster Shooting Gangster Shooting Gangster Shooting
    GOING TO HAVE TO TRY IT AGAIN. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:33 pm