Altered Images Car Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.

+2
A.I.Caddy77
bagged96ford
6 posters

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter

bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter Empty Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter

Post  bagged96ford Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Its official, we have 2 chapters in the southern region. We're catching up one step at a time. I happened to run into this chapter by accident, but considering this city spits out some insanely cool looking rides, its hard not to pass up.

Theres a few guys interested already, and im checking logo places already, may have them available thru a shop at around $40, but still checking around for sure.

Ill have the guys pop in & get signed up in the next few weeks. The V.P. has checked already, but i dont think he signed up.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter Empty Re: Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 pm

bagged96ford wrote:Its official, we have 2 chapters in the southern region. We're catching up one step at a time. I happened to run into this chapter by accident, but considering this city spits out some insanely cool looking rides, its hard not to pass up.

Theres a few guys interested already, and im checking logo places already, may have them available thru a shop at around $40, but still checking around for sure.

Ill have the guys pop in & get signed up in the next few weeks. The V.P. has checked already, but i dont think he signed up.
    Wink Wink
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Post  Go Go F Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 pm

great job
    ialows10
    ialows10

Number of posts : 187

Post  ialows10 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 am

Have a great 4th weekend be safe!!! jocolor
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:43 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:Have a great 4th weekend be safe!!! jocolor
    bounce
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm

howdy guys, from the sunny and hot ass south...

i went and talked with a guy on logo's, and we talked on it for a tad bit..he can reformat the entire logo, make it sharper etc..also has a new machine that i may try out to help the existing logo. As of right now, im gonna send him a pdf file looney sent me so he can get started next week with it. Ive worked with these guys before when i owned Visual Phenomenon C.C. in the same small town i reside in..lol.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 pm

bagged96ford wrote:howdy guys, from the sunny and hot ass south...

i went and talked with a guy on logo's, and we talked on it for a tad bit..he can reformat the entire logo, make it sharper etc..also has a new machine that i may try out to help the existing logo. As of right now, im gonna send him a pdf file looney sent me so he can get started next week with it. Ive worked with these guys before when i owned Visual Phenomenon C.C. in the same small town i reside in..lol.

Good luck homie Wink Wink
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm

wud up in da south........here is wud up in da midwest

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter Brian1

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter Brian1copy12
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Altered Images Chattanooga Chapter Brian1copy112
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

sorry its been like forever and a day since ive posted up. Nothings changed here, im still riding solo w/o a logo change. The guy obviously flaked out, as well as my shitty ass wannabe V.P.. Also my truck has been sitting in the same spot for 2 months now--first trans problems, then the fuel pump went out while tryin to get the trans fixed...so im about over the whole damn thing altogether.

Dunno what the hell to do now Evil or Very Mad
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Well is there any way we can help out? Fuel pump shouldn't be too big a deal, rather simple. Do you have time to find a used one? As far as everyone shitting out on you, just keep your head up. Those things will come when the time is right. You got to keep at it every day, that's how you get whatever it is you want.
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 pm

yeah i have a junk 93 f150 im taking it out of as we speak ( if it would quit fucking raining for a day).
    Im gonna look for someone else to do my logo's..these asswipes i talked to just dont care obviously. I sent em an email and they never responded, so they lost out.

I have my eye on a contender with a kia, within a month hes put exhaust, rims and a turbo on it..hes really showin that he could be a good member to the club. Also another guy i ran across a few months back with a chevelle runnin 22"s--if he didnt sell the car already--.

Possibly this winter my truck will be seeing professional help, ive asked around and cant find anyone or ideas on how to put link bars on it...the way it is it dont articulate at all, just straight up and down making building a link for it impossible..so its probably gonna go bye-bye.
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Good to see ya got back on here.......yeah with your type of setup not sure you could do bars......just rid that setup and do a 3 or 4 link on it you and your truck will be happy Smile
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:48 pm

my truck be happy..haha..i doubt it. This whole damn year somethings been wrong with it. I did however get second place at a car show this year ( got beat out by a POS 454 SS with no paint job, shitty rims and a rusted ass 454 engine. At least i had clean rims and BAGS! Unfortunately, i had to hook it to a wrecker to get this POS home, found out my switches got caught up in my steering under the dash and literally ripped the wire out so teh front wouldnt go up at all!

So now i redid all the switches, (bump switches now), wiring front to back & new valves all around---bad part is, it hasnt seen the road since spring. Ive on numerous occasions said i was selling it..and if someones willing to dish out $7000 it'll be gone too!
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Keep your head upbig dog give me a call this weakend if ossible take care bro
    Looney
    Looney

Number of posts : 101

Post  Looney Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their Families !!!
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Looney wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their Families !!!
    x2
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 am

sorry i havent gotten back with yall in a minute. Some health problems popping up here and there, the truck is still sitting in the same spot. Just life in general taking a backroad straight to hell...

I ran across what is suppsed to be Altered Imagez here in GA, a lack of a real club, bolt on's on imports is the jest of it.
    No joiners..got one guy interested but its not promising. I dunno, maybe its just not for me to have a club. Theres not any to join here..so i may just ride solo for awhile..if i get the truck runnin that is.
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

bagged96ford wrote:sorry i havent gotten back with yall in a minute. Some health problems popping up here and there, the truck is still sitting in the same spot. Just life in general taking a backroad straight to hell...

I ran across what is suppsed to be Altered Imagez here in GA, a lack of a real club, bolt on's on imports is the jest of it.
    No joiners..got one guy interested but its not promising. I dunno, maybe its just not for me to have a club. Theres not any to join here..so i may just ride solo for awhile..if i get the truck runnin that is.
    SORRY TO HEAR GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 am