Altered Images Car Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.

+15
Brock h
bigwiggle
Immortal1
golden64
in the town in a car
rolnlow
lo lyfe
chad_ott
bagged93caprice
ialows10
A.I.Caddy77
Go Go F
lowpsi
Looney
JS4CRZN
19 posters

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

ialows10
    ialows10

Number of posts : 187
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

Post  ialows10 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 am

My plan is to go to the DM cruise thing on Sat......plus Im meeting up with Warren County Customs Models.. bounce ...For a photo shoot with my truck for WCC...Calendar....then the plan is to roll to the cruise with the girls and who ever else is there................ affraid
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Number of posts : 275

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter

Post  JS4CRZN Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Smiley Wave Hello Fam. Ben out for a bit workin alot, probly work this weekend too.
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  chad_ott Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

hey man i will try to make it up but the truck is down for prob a year or two
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 pm

sup Sup Fam gonna be getting with Paul for a get together there can not wait been a long year want to hang with the Fam
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Birthday Smiley Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out

We are planning a Fall get together for Altered Images and plan on having it in Ottumwa. This will be open for all members from all the chapters. What I am thinking is something simple like meeting at the big park in Ottumwa, renting out a shelter house, having some sort of meal, and letting the kids run in the park. I thought it would be nice to have a spring and fall meeting like this to start off or to finish off the show season. Any ideas from others would be greatly appriciated, and will be considered.
    We could have a pot luck dinner, that is usually the easiest way out.
    We could bring outdoor games for the kids.
    Rob could have a hop off.
    The rest of us could have a mini car show in the park.
    We could have a cruise around Ottumwa.
    These are just some ideas to get your minds thinking.
    Now for the dates: Currently I am thinking of the last weekend in Sept. or the 2nd week of October or later. Dont want to go too much later cause then it will be getting colder out.

Let me know your thoughts please.
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Post  chad_ott Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm

this would be sweet as long as everyone showed up
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 pm

chad_ott wrote:this would be sweet as long as everyone showed up

So if everyone doesn't show up is it gonna suck? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid Kidding man count Des Moines in, (badass golf course there, you ready for a rematch Chad?)
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Post  chad_ott Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

yea lol im going to be practicing
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post  in the town in a car Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:05 am

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk im checking in havent been on for awhile been bussy hustleing money becouse my broke ass dont have a job but looking just stop by and say what up fam . nice to see every ones doing good
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out Birthday Smiley Rock Out Rock Out Rock Out

We are planning a Fall get together for Altered Images and plan on having it in Ottumwa. This will be open for all members from all the chapters. What I am thinking is something simple like meeting at the big park in Ottumwa, renting out a shelter house, having some sort of meal, and letting the kids run in the park. I thought it would be nice to have a spring and fall meeting like this to start off or to finish off the show season. Any ideas from others would be greatly appriciated, and will be considered.
    We could have a pot luck dinner, that is usually the easiest way out.
    We could bring outdoor games for the kids.
    Rob could have a hop off.
    The rest of us could have a mini car show in the park.
    We could have a cruise around Ottumwa.
    These are just some ideas to get your minds thinking.
    Now for the dates: Currently I am thinking of the last weekend in Sept. or the 2nd week of October or later. Dont want to go too much later cause then it will be getting colder out.

Let me know your thoughts please.

October 11th seems to be the best date. Fo Shizzle
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 pm

We be there Shocked affraid
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Post  chad_ott Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm

ok good we the wife and the lil one wil bethere
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

Bump
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Post  in the town in a car Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am

whats up bro's sorry pual about not calling back got the ifo been bussy can wait tell the get to getter been bussy as hell geting ready to put a 3rd pump in the car im going to get that heavy bicth to to a standing 3 Twisted Evil clown and i need some help geting some hopping springs for the car hope to see every one soon hit me up if any one can help me out with the springs
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 am

JS4CRZN wrote:Bump

Hey homie it's football season, you going to any games this year since you are so close to Iowa City, let me know were up there for Michigan, Arizona, and Northern Iowa, if you are going to any its time to tailgate drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:18 pm

A.I.Caddy77 wrote:

Hey homie it's football season, you going to any games this year since you are so close to Iowa City, let me know were up there for Michigan, Arizona, and Northern Iowa, if you are going to any its time to tailgate drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dude, you cant tailgate in Iowa City anymore Smiley with Bricks But no to answer your ? Dont got any tickets.
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:47 pm

JS4CRZN wrote:
    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:

Dude, you cant tailgate in Iowa City anymore Smiley with Bricks But no to answer your ? Dont got any tickets.

WHAT THE FUCK is up with that shit, might have some extra tix if your down Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 am

A.I.Caddy77 wrote:
    JS4CRZN wrote:
    A.I.Caddy77 wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK is up with that shit, might have some extra tix if your down Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I saw on the news last night they are allowing tailgating again this year. As long as it dont get out of hand like last year.
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Rob glad to hear you got that bitch on three wheels.. bounce bounce bounce
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Post  in the town in a car Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 pm

ya it does a mad three and im happy going to try to get the video on here or pic of it but i do ow a big thanks to jamie and paul for the help all day to get my car done thanks guys
    bagged93caprice
    bagged93caprice

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  bagged93caprice Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

in the town in a car wrote:ya it does a mad three and im happy going to try to get the video on here or pic of it but i do ow a big thanks to jamie and paul for the help all day to get my car done thanks guys
    so wheres the pic of this mad three?? Wud Up
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Post  in the town in a car Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 am

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 L_2c8212
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Post  in the town in a car Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 am

Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 L_2c8214 Wave & Middle Finger Bump Sup Playa Sup Playa ther she be on threes
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Glad to see those who came out to represent today. cheers
    Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Dscf2310
    Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Dscf2311
    Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Dscf2312
    Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Dscf2313
    Altered Images C.C. Ottumwa Chapter - Page 12 Dscf2314
    bigwiggle
    bigwiggle

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-07-17

Post  bigwiggle Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:33 pm

lookin good guys keep holdin it down

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:19 pm