Altered Images Car Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.

+2
Go Go F
bagged96ford
6 posters

Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter

Go Go F
    Go Go F

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter

Post  Go Go F Mon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm

ialows10 wrote:what kind of bolt on kit is it???????? 3link/4link/5link/new/used brand name????

they dont have alot of choices for the f-150 but here is a 4link for 1479

https://www.truckshop.com/catalog/KP-Components-97-03-F150-Bolt-on-4-link-and-Cantilever-System-C-p-19602.html

or you could get something like this and then you would need to make up something or find something for your bag mounts

3link 715.00

https://www.truckshop.com/catalog/KP-97-03-Ford-F150-Bolt-on-4-Link-p-19586.html
    sounds good
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter

Post  bagged96ford Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm

[b]
    its like the first one pictured, it was listed in a mini-truckin magazine, so i wasnt sure they had one for mine or not.

Will a year in models be different? the kit is for 97+, mines a 96. If i could i'd like to buy all the stuff & find someone that *know what the hell their doing* put it together.
    ialows10
    ialows10

Number of posts : 187

Post  ialows10 Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 am

my guess would be it would work on the 96.......there should be a # you can call and ask...........well unless your planing on coming up here dont know any body down south.......however just ask around.....any hotrod or 4wheel shop should be able to do its just a simple 4 link......trick is make sure they set your pinion angle at your ride hight.........then when ride stay at that hight..... bounce
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm

right, gotcha on that. Ill jump right to it after i put my new valves on. I purchased them a few months back, and good thing i did. the one up front has a balloon on part of it, making it not let air go in. Besides the old ones are like 2X larger than the new ones. So i got a newly burnt head and back from rolling on the gravel in the sun today. Ace Ventura
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Early happy Brian
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Happy early birthday homie Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 am

hah, thanks man. turned the big 30.

Good news with that, i met a guy with an S-10 yesterday, thats lowered, a few shaved pieces, custom interior, and built engine. Hes interested, and has turned down acrophobia car club from what he has told me. I gotta call him today & meet up with him and a few of his other friends have a few rides that'll get the NW GA Chapter started.

Also, looney, i need ya to send me the altered Images logo file, i dont have it. it was on my other computer that crashed. In the process of geting logos done here, so desperately needing it.
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 pm

also forgot to mention that i know a guy that is willing to join with his motorcycle, that he hand-built himself. Its more mods than me and my truck combined and its just screams BADASS!! He has two, so..we have a cycle part in the NW GA chapter..and a few of his buds may be interested.
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm

well, i see that im getting NO support from any of you guys...i dont know what im doin wrong but whatever. I have a chapter started with 5 rides in the NW GA chapter, and im gonna do my own logo since nobodys sending a file to me ( thanks mean it).

Scott, i left ya my new #, so wtf? Anyways, get at me...if you still believe.
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 am

slow down there homie snap.....you have are support.....this a bad week to get anyones help alot of bad storm's hit are area I know I was whit out power for along time.....Lonney got alot hell damage on his car.....lots of trees down and alot of cleen up going on around here........So just give them a little time there G-snap......and the south will rise again affraid

Altered Images, Atlanta Chapter - Page 2 856625
    Looney
    Looney

Number of posts : 101

Post  Looney Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:43 pm

bagged96ford wrote:well, i see that im getting NO support from any of you guys...i dont know what im doin wrong but whatever. I have a chapter started with 5 rides in the NW GA chapter, and im gonna do my own logo since nobodys sending a file to me ( thanks mean it).

Scott, i left ya my new #, so wtf? Anyways, get at me...if you still believe.

Check your PM on this Board you will find everything you need
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Glad to hear about more interest in the south chapter. Rock Out
    bagged96ford
    bagged96ford

Post  bagged96ford Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm

naw, i wasnt tryin to leave a bad taste in anybody's mouth, i didnt realize all the bad storms...but i just needed some re-assurance from someone. This past weeks been a total bummer myself, i gotta pay the state $880 for something that wasnt even my damn fault...but whatever.
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

damn that sucks I hate wasting hard earned $$$$$ on dumb azz shit like that......

anyway were here to powder your ass and change your pamper's when needed........

LOL just funkin wID yA G-sNaP..........^^^^^^^^^^^^^but damn that was a good I crack myself up into a hair ball sometimes cat cat
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey give the info on the new chater bro I will be off Fri
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 am

Happy 4th Altered Images. jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:01 pm