Altered Images Car Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altered Images Car Club Forum

Altered Images C.C.

+7
Immortal1
JS4CRZN
bagged96ford
ialows10
A.I.Caddy77
Go Go F
Looney
11 posters

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides

JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2008-12-18

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides

Post  JS4CRZN Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Good to see Linn and Dan in Iowa City on Saturday. Smiley Wave
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2008-12-21

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 Empty Re: Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey guys, we want to send an invite to the entire club to come roll downtown wit us. Me and Shawn hit it up Sat. night and a grip of motherfuckers still roll there (we could barely roll around there were so many people) Would love to see some QC members make it down and roll mob deep, just like A.I. does. Just let me know, thought it might be kinda cool, since no one down here has not seen how you guys roll. affraid
    ialows10
    ialows10

Number of posts : 187

Post  ialows10 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Me and Scott are going to make a plan to hit it up he will roll his 150d and will put mine on da trailer......sounds like alot of fun....
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 pm

ialows10 wrote:Me and Scott are going to make a plan to hit it up he will roll his 150d and will put mine on da trailer......sounds like alot of fun....

Sweet man, cant wait, will let ya know, tell Looney he got to get those floaters downtown wit us, they will shit a brick Smiley with Bricks
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  chad_ott Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 am

hey dan i have a set of suisided door henges coming affraid anyone know how to put thim on lol. Suspect
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 am

Happy Birthday Andy!!!!! jocolor
    A.I.Caddy77
    A.I.Caddy77

Post  A.I.Caddy77 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:57 am

JS4CRZN wrote:Happy Birthday Andy!!!!! jocolor

x2 Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Post  chad_ott Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:19 pm

happy b day homie hope you have a nice one drunken lol! Fo Shizzle Sup Playa Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley Birthday Smiley Ace Ventura Rock Out Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 856625
    Looney
    Looney

Number of posts : 101

Post  Looney Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their Families !!!
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Looney wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their Families !!!
    u2
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 pm

wUzZzZzZz........uP qUaD cItYs..............iM bAcK nAnAnA..... bounce bounce bounce
    chad_ott
    chad_ott

Post  chad_ott Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

what have u been up to dan
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 am

Hello Quad Cities!!!

What is going on over there? Stop by and say hi once in a while. We cant wait to come over to the Gonzos show and kick it with all of you this spring. That's right we are coming. COUNT ON IT!!!!!!!
    Altered Images Ottumwa Chapter
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 am

oh yea
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Dan, you make any progress on the truck this winter? You still thinking something PINK?
    Also was wondering if you are a owner operater with that truck you drive hauling cars?
    If so I may have some work for that truck later in the spring. Let me know. Question
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:24 pm

hello is anybody ou there
    ialows10
    ialows10

Post  ialows10 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 am

damn sorry took so long to get on here no I drive for an auction why whuzzz up cUz nothing done on the truck has been a bad year and new yr but im sure change is just around the corner.. Think im going to keep it the black cherry but respray the whole thing that color n do some type of graphics.....oh snap I do have a built 383 stroker SB tunnel ram and all sittin in the garage zoom zoom zoom
    bagged93caprice
    bagged93caprice

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  bagged93caprice Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 pm

A promoter is trying get a judged show going in Ottumwa for custom vehicles only. He needs our help to get this off the ground. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is what he emailed to us.

The only way I can do Tuner Show in Ottumwa are as follows:

A location that will accommodate us (so far I have not having much luck)

Some business willing to sponsor or a guarantee of 75-100 vehicles pre-registered. Without a sponsor base, it makes it very hard to build the show.

The last pieces are this – the date will need to be in early July or late June and it will have to likely be a Judged show, no participant voting except Best of Show.

If you can get those accomplished or set a meeting with the various clubs interested, I would be game to visit.

Andy Nelson, President

Heartland Rod & Custom

www.heartlandpromotion.com
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Go F
    Go Go F

Post  Go Go F Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

GLAD TO SEE DANS TRUCK OUT AND ABOUT LOOKS GOOD AND HEARD RED TOM HAS MUCH PROGRESS!!!!!!!!
    Looney
    Looney

Post  Looney Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 Oanckj

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 23u7ynr
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Looney wrote:Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 Oanckj

Altered Images C.C. - Quad Cities Chapter Rides - Page 3 23u7ynr

Nice upgrade there Andy.
    Looney
    Looney

Post  Looney Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Twisted Evil
    in the town in a car
    in the town in a car

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post  in the town in a car Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:42 am

hey any body know if the radical dance is still for sell this is rob hit me back and let me know looking for anther car or truck yes still keeping the 94 town car but once it down the rest of the way this winter going to need something to drive around
    JS4CRZN
    JS4CRZN

Post  JS4CRZN Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 am

in the town in a car wrote:hey any body know if the radical dance is still for sell this is rob hit me back and let me know looking for anther car or truck yes still keeping the 94 town car but once it down the rest of the way this winter going to need something to drive around

Dont think you will have much luck driving that car around. It is not street legal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am